Massage therapy may be used to help relieve pain and get you back to wellness. Our Registered Massage Therapists (College of Massage Therapists of Ontario) use manual manipulation of your soft tissues such as tendons, connective tissues, muscles, joints and ligaments.
Massage therapy can help stimulate your metabolism, lymphatic system and circulatory system in order to help with a faster recovery.
How could you benefit from Massage Therapy?
- Reducing or eliminating pain
- Improving joint mobility
- Improving circulation
- Improving immune system functioning
- Increasing lymphatic drainage
- Reducing depression and anxiety
- Reducing tension within muscles
- Increasing body awareness
Massage therapy benefits people of all ages. While it benefits the injured, the ill and the stressed, the real strength of massage therapy lies in prevention.
A therapeutic massage can benefit the following conditions:
- Circulatory problems
- Respiratory problems
- Digestive problems
- Lower bowel problems
- Frozen shoulder
- Tendinitis and bursitis
- Rehabilitation after surgery
- Migraines and headaches
- Muscle spasms
- Lower back pain
- Shoulder and neck tension
- Sports injuries
- Stress management