Our registered physiotherapist will work with you to identify what is the root cause of your condition or injury. Then he/she will work with you to develop a treatment plan that will help you reach your personal goals.
Is your goal to:
- Decrease your pain?
- Improve your strength or endurance?
- Improve your balance?
- Improve your joint mobility?
Treatment may include: manual therapy, active home exercise program, modalities (ultrasound, electrical, laser), acupuncture, and education on prevention/rehabilitation of your condition/injury.
Physiotherapy Can Help You With The Following Conditions:
- Neck or back pain including whiplash and disc injuries
- Sports injuries
- Work related injuries
- Post and pre-natal rehabilitation
- Frozen shoulder
- Arthritis and osteoporosis
- Nerve damage
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Overuse injuries
- Chronic injuries
- Rehabilitation before and after surgery
- Rehabilitation after a car accident
- Poor posture
What do I need to do to get started on my physiotherapy:
- You MAY need a doctor’s prescription if you have insurance coverage and want to get reimbursed for the cost of your physiotherapy treatment.
- You do NOT need a doctor’s prescription in order to have an assessment/treatment with a physiotherapist.